BSL Update: 2009 #5 Day of Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready

Draft is tomorrow!!!

Game date is 6/15/09 EVERYONE NEEDS TO EXPORT unless you already have room in your minors and arent making any other changes before tomorrow nights draft, and EVERYONE needs to have open spots in their minor leagues for draftees, If you cannot export PM who you want dropped off of your minors, I will update the website tonight.

Export no later than 6:30 PM central tomorrow as the draft starts at 7:00 PM central in the BSL chat room on The Bench

After the draft I will sim 1 day and upload a new league file. We will then have an export deadline of Friday 7/13/12 at 2:00 PM central time to get back to our regular sim schedule.

7 spots yeas, although with only 203 Players in the pool, and the supplemental round some teams will only draft 6, possibly all teams, its too hot for me to do proper math

OK. I am good to go in AA. How is the Tribe doing? I am in the process of re-downloading so it may be a while before I am back up.

Blue Jays exported... 6 AA roster spots open..

Back in the AL east race 1 game back and lead the AL wild card.. Yeah!!

Anyone interested in a minor league trade..Let me know..

They all go to AA so you need 7 spots

Not necessarily. There are teams that are getting Supplemental picks who will need more and those that picked up or lost a 1st RD pick will adjust accordingly. Because the draft is only 23 deep, it's likely the last 2/3rds of the 7th RD will not happen because of the lack of players.

Nick, I have exported. And I sent you a list for the draft. Thanks pat

whoo hoo, Rockies get a supplemental pick. Nice. I only had Spezio for tje last month last year I think. It paid off. LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back