BSL Update: 2009 #5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 3/5/12

SPRING TRAINING Starts next Sim - so I believe this is your last opportunity to adjust your Player Development Budget.

I believe it is wise to carry more than 25 men during Spring training to keep the injuries down.

Export deadline is Wednesday 6/27/12 at 2:00 PM central

spring training rosters

so, is it true now that when we add anyone to the active roster who is not already on the 40-man roster, they can be moved off the active roster without going through waivers, before the regular season starts?

i just want to make sure that i am not missing something and won't have to send players through waivers who will surely be taken by another team!

plmk

thnx!

so, is it true now that when we add anyone to the active roster who is not already on the 40-man roster, they can be moved off the active roster without going through waivers, before the regular season starts?

i just want to make sure that i am not missing something and won't have to send players through waivers who will surely be taken by another team!

plmk

thnx!

If a player is not on the 40 man roster, they will be added to the 40 once they are on the active roster at ANY time of the year.

The only players you will want to promote to the active roster for spring are players in the minors that already are on the 40-man roster. Keep in mind that after the spring sim you will have to demote players back down to make it down to 25.

Any player on the 40 man roster that doesn't have minor league options or has right to refuse assignment (5 years MLB service) will have to clear waivers to be sent back down.

Corrected Trade between Cleveland and Minnesota, and Processed Trade between Cardinals and Mets that I missed somehow.

These will not show on your software until after the next sim, I will contact teams involved so I can place players at the level desired.

thanks for all the very clear answers. i think now, after 2 complete seasons, i am finally understanding these roster move rules! i hope so!

thanks!

Back