BSL Update: 2009 #6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready!

Game Date is 7/1/09

Export Deadline is Sunday at 2:00 PM central time

Cubs are finally starting to slip

Started this sim 5-2, Kendry Morales goes down for 6 weeks and finish the sim 0-7 Pretty weaksauce

I see Lofton decided that my two offers of 3 mil and 4.5 mil weren't enough and he signs with Kansas City for 7 mil!

Also, what causes Dan Haren, one of the to pitchers in the game entering this season to pitch like this? He is having a horrible year!!

Last edited:
Dodgers exported.

I have not given up on the season. I've noticed some improvement from my players. An injury to Wells has prompted a line-up change that was coming anyhow. I am prepared to go into the break on a positive note, and take the division afterwards.

Do I smell a fire sale at the trade deadline?? LOL...

Thought about it but with the money I have and the trades I have made, I think with a top draft pick next year and a few key FA signings, I might be OK. But hey, just winging it, so who knows. The owner is Furious but fan interest is still above average, so I should make it through the season.

Todd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back