BSL Update: 2009 Divisional Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to James Nevans on winning the AAA Championship! He beat my team in 4 straight! Some incredible pitching!

My Rochester team really had no chance without the best AAA pitcher, Chacin, who was hurt right before the playoffs. It was a miracle my team got this far with no aces in the starting rotation to rely on.

I am proud I got my team to the championship series after having the worst minor league system the past couple of years. I have made some great improvements and will continue to do so. Now, with the #2 or #3 pick in the upcoming 2010 summer draft, I should get some much needed starting pitching help in the minors to continue building for the future!

Good luck to KC, Texas, Washington and Cincinnati in the LCS and forward to the WS!

Uploaded. Yes, did manage to get the AAA championship to add to a winning record in ML. Must mean next year I'm focused on the ML playoffs!

AL east(Rays and Jays) shut out again in the playoffs!!!! WOW....

AA New Hampshire Fisher Cats are back to back AA champions!!

Good luck to Royals, Rangers, Nats and Reds in the next round...
Another new champion this season in BSL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back