BSL Update: 2009 Post Trade deadline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is ready

Game Date is 8/15/09

Export deadline for next sim is Saturday 7/21/12 at 2:00 PM central time.

Cubbies holding onto a slim lead still!!!

League File is ready

Game Date is 8/15/09

Export deadline for next sim is Saturday 7/21/12 at 2:00 PM central time.

Cubbies holding onto a slim lead still!!!

I know, I can't seem to gain any ground on your Cubbies. Not sure why, but my Reds seem to be under-achieving with a whopping -7 on the pythagorean record - Ouch! Hopefully Cincy can finish strong, but there are a lot of teams in contention for the NL wild card, too. Should be a good race down the stretch.

Toronto is 63-52 6.5 Games Back

RF Jon Cook is out for 5 More days.

You have 4 Minor leaguers on the DL ready to come off.

Last edited:
Tribe and the Royals tied for first. Didn't KC win enough in the old BSL? How about letting Cleveland in just once? Cleveland has exported.

White Sox exported...only 1/2 game behind KC and CLE...a brawl between Zito and Ryan Howard cost each player 4 games.....gonna be a battle in AL Central

Tribe and the Royals tied for first. Didn't KC win enough in the old BSL? How about letting Cleveland in just once? Cleveland has exported.

Marlins exported and still hanging around... got a 3 game set against the 1st place Mets next sim and we hold a 6-4 season advantage over them.... Gonna be a great last month and a half of baseball!

Braves exported, falling 10 games out, poor rotation has hurt me bad this year. Here's to next year.

I swear I've been 4.5 games back after each sim, can't gain any ground. About to lose ground now though, my #1 SP just went down for 13 months!

Blah:)

Cards Exported! Amazing bullpen just doesn't matter when the SP's and offense combine for bad performances. Happy the bats are slowly picking up. Playing more toward splits now after really looking some of the better hitters on my roster are just horrible against lefties trying to straighten that out a little. Seemed to work atleast by playing Vlad Guerrero against lefties he now is batting .324 in 120 at bats. Also glad to announce Jason Giambi the old man rivers leads NL in walks by 9 walks. posting a .398 on base and 23 homers I will take that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back