BSL Update: 2009 Trade Deadline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
LEague File is ready:

Game Date is 7/31/09

Export Deadline is Thursday 7/19/12 at 2:00 PM central time.

EDIT:
MR jason davis

IS listed on Free Agent list, apparently I made a mistake and he should not be, So no one offer him a contract as he will be going back to the Twins before I run the next sim

Last edited:
Can someone update me on the Blue Jays and where I stand?

Nick are you updating the website tonight... Driving to St. Louis
and we take a look in the morning.. Thanks!!

Still tied for the division lead.
Colorado caught San Diego just in time for Mauer to make his annual pilgrimage to the DL. At least it's only 6-7 weeks during the pennant race instead of 4 months to start the season like last year. Then I find out my #4 SP took a 5 game suspension for something that was clearly the Reds fault. ;)

Last edited:
marlins

you are currently 2 games back of ny and the nationals in the division standings and 2 games back of 5 teams in the wild card and sustained no new significant injuries; none at the major league level and 2 minor, few-day injuries in the minors! good luck the rest of the way!

Can I get a Marlins update pls? Standings, Injuries? Thnx!

Thnx for the update... Man, the NLE has been a tight race all season!

Look at the NL in General, Cubs 57-44, Brewers at 57-45, and 2 teams in both the other divisions also at 57-45. If the season ended today, we'd have 2 division winners, a wild card, and 2 non playoff teams all with identical records, and the third division winner would be .5 games ahead of all of them!

So the website is not updated yet.. Did the trade deadline pass or do we have
until Thursday's sim??? Thanks. Kendall

I started the website last night, but it obviously didnt work, I am sorry, I am starting it up again now. stupid software...

I started the website last night, but it obviously didnt work, I am sorry, I am starting it up again now. stupid software...

No biggie.. Figured you were busy, you know, real life outside the sim world.. LOL!!!
It is making my 13 hour drive from NJ to St. Louis manageable... Hahahaha.

So the website is not updated yet.. Did the trade deadline pass or do we have
until Thursday's sim??? Thanks. Kendall

Trades are processed on the last day of the sim, so yes, the deadline has passed. The next sim will take us to around 8/14.

Website is now fully updated, Sorry for the delay I do not know what happened last night when I was running the upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back