BSL Update: 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 1/1/09

Deadline for export is Wednesday at 2:00 PM Central time

I will upload the website tonight for sure.

All trade have been processed except for the contested Mariners/Rangers deal, and the deal the cardinals made which will be processed next sim, we should have the league president stuff worked out.

With Juan Jose Ortiz and Bard, my roster is now set for the season.

I was horrible in the SB/speed category last year. I think I may lead the league this year.

Phillies have done a lot of shuffling this off-season. Can't do any worse than last year. Here's hoping and -- is it time for Spring training yet!! Can't wait to see if these moves work out!! Exported.

So what happened to SP Cardenas( was asking for $8.5M last ). He is not on the FA list or listed in the Players List?? Did he get caught by immigration and deported back to Venezuela?? Someone put out a missing persons report....

Blue J's exported...

So what happened to SP Cardenas( was asking for $8.5M last ). He is not on the FA list or listed in the Players List?? Did he get caught by immigration and deported back to Venezuela?? Someone put out a missing persons report....

Blue J's exported...

Ha...he retired! He is listed under history / retired starting pitchers. Must have wanted more money than he was getting and just hung it up.

Players that have never had teams are retired without notification when they choose to do so. The FA pool is much smaller than it was before 1/1.

Ha...he retired! He is listed under history / retired starting pitchers. Must have wanted more money than he was getting and just hung it up.

Players that have never had teams are retired without notification when they choose to do so. The FA pool is much smaller than it was before 1/1.

DARN... He could have pitched one more year and retired a rich man!! LOL...
I saw the FA pool shrunk a lot.. Teams are going to have to pick up the trading to fill some of their holes.. Good Luck in our race for the AL president..

anyone familiar with the files end of the game that can help me? When I open up my ootp and go to load saved game, the only file in there is the test file, no Bench Sim League file to be found. It was there Friday

anyone familiar with the files end of the game that can help me? When I open up my ootp and go to load saved game, the only file in there is the test file, no Bench Sim League file to be found. It was there Friday

If you're running windows, check the directory as follows

My Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 12/saved_games/

There should be a file "Bench Sim League.lg"

If not, you will have to contact Nick and have him upload a full league file for you to move into that directory. No idea why it would vanish, it should be there.

If you're running windows, check the directory as follows

My Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 12/saved_games/

There should be a file "Bench Sim League.lg"

If not, you will have to contact Nick and have him upload a full league file for you to move into that directory. No idea why it would vanish, it should be there.

That file is there

EDIT: It's fixed. I clicked on continue saved game, it told me the file was corrupted and then it returned me to the last Sim (12/16 or 17), from there I downloaded the newest one and it is working now

Last edited:
Spent all winter negotiating with two players and now they hang it up! Made them nice offers too, oh well:)

Cards Exported! Offseason with a ton of moves but something has to change in St.Louis! Glad to get Giambi for cheap

Made three offers to players to sign a fifth OF and all 3 signed.

Also the catcher I have been targeting all off season just retired guess he didn't want the 7 million a year for 3 years.

Back