BSL Update: 2010 Preseason #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League FIle is Ready

Game Date is 2/28/10

I WILL BE RUNNING A SIM TOMORROW TO GET US TO THE OPENING OF SPRING TRAINING.

SUNDAY 8/19/12 I will run the sim to 3/5/10 in game

Export Deadline for next full sim WHICH WILL BE THE FIRST SPRING TRAINING SIM is Tuesday 8/21/12 at 2:00 PM Central time.

SO wHEN YOU DO tUESDAYS EXPORT YOU CAN EXPAND YOUR ROSTERS FOR SPRING TRAINING, I believe you want to do this with only 40 man roster dudes, hopefully Cory checks in and corrects that if its wrong, for some reason I cannot remember exactly how that works.

Blue Jays out of town..

Roster expanding for the spring.. Anyone on your secondary 40 man roster can be promoted for spring training.. But keep in mind that anyone you promote most have a minor league option to be demoted back to the minors.. Otherwise they will receive a MLB contract and cost your team money.. Please double check before PROMOTING!!!

Nick im at work, was sick yesterday, probley cant export til tonight, I know I have alot of incoming players from trades? Lmk what I need to do?

Heath you should be fine. Toddays sim will be short to the day of Spring Start. So between this evening and Tuesday you can adjust accordingly for spring start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back