BSL Update: 2015 last update of the year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be available for everyone within 10 minutes of this post

Website will be updated tonight

Thursdays sim will take us into the first couple days of 2016

Export deadline is Thursday at 3:00 pm central time.

Dang, sometimes I dont get it, I offered LeBorgne more money and more years several times through last season and even in the off season, I guess he just wanted to get out of the Rockies. Man he is such a stud. I am going to miss him for sure. Oh , well, I get a couple of early picks for him. On another note, Jason Heyward is for trade.

Any FA signings?

I think these are all of the guys that signed - a few big names in there.

New York Mets: Signed free agent SP Manny Román to a minor league contract.
Cincinnati Reds: Signed free agent C Artie Gibson to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent 3B José Rivera to a 3-year contract worth a total of $13,000,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent SP Juan Salas to a minor league contract.
Colorado Rockies: Signed free agent C José Aranceta to a 3-year contract worth a total of $6,540,000.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent 1B Raúl Félix to a 4-year contract worth a total of $19,000,000.
Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent LF Seth Smith to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,300,000.
Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent 2B Héctor López to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,100,000.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent CL Christophe Le Borgne to a 3-year contract worth a total of $34,000,000.
Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent LF Billy Butler to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,900,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent SP Jon Lester to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,136,800.
Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent CL Ricardo Morín to a 4-year contract worth a total of $18,400,000.
Arizona Diamondbacks: Signed free agent RF Dan Nelson to a 5-year contract worth a total of $105,000,000.
Atlanta Braves: Signed free agent C Taylor Teagarden to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,100,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent CF Ted Farwell to a 1-year contract worth a total of $950,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent LF Tony Gutiérrez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,950,000.
Seattle Mariners: Signed free agent SP José Espinosa to a 5-year contract worth a total of $42,500,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent RF Luis Ruíz to a 1-year contract worth a total of $432,000.

Arizona exported.

Got one of my two offers to sign. Hope to get my other offer. If so, I might make a push for the PLAYOFF'S........ ( I can always dream).

Dang, sometimes I dont get it, I offered LeBorgne more money and more years several times through last season and even in the off season, I guess he just wanted to get out of the Rockies. Man he is such a stud. I am going to miss him for sure. Oh , well, I get a couple of early picks for him. On another note, Jason Heyward is for trade.

That's really really weird then. Because I offered more years and a ton more money to that Catcher you just signed. Any interest in a trade?