BSL Update: 2015 offseason #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post.

I forgot trading was open so if there are posted trades I will do them on Sunday

Export deadline is Sunday at 3 pm central time

Website will be updated tonight.

Braves exported, looking forward to an exciting off season.

FYI FOR EVERY TEAM IN THE BSL....

This is the last sim to offer salary arbitration contracts(lower amounts) and offer contracts to leaving FA
for a chance at a Compensation pick or that player resigns with you(It is a gamble!!!)

To access Salary Arbitration.. Click on BSL tab on top tabs, then click salary arbitration from drop down menu..

Kendall

Thanks Kendall, I hope everyone is paying attention. These are big decisions for many teams so don't let the computer do it for you:)

Nice sweep by the Oakland A's (and I don't just mean the World Series - sorry Vince). Frank Bowers win the AL Rookie of the Year, Micah Heighway wins AL MVP, and Aaron Martin wins the AL Cy Young Award. Make my job as a GM much, much easier. Heighway fell just .002 short in the batting average race of winning the first ever BSL Triple Crown.

Here is to hoping that that trio of young stars doesn't take a step backwards in ratings. I have switched all the drinks here in Oakland to chocolate milk, which comes from our cows here on the dairy farm just outside of Oakland. And those cows are only feed water that is collected from the rain that falls here. We don't want to take any chance of that infected/contaminated water that seemed to be delivered to Royals organization last year. Little does Cory know, but one of our divsions, WBT, bid and won the contract to supply the Royals in 2015. What they didn't know, is that WBT stands for Water Be Tainted.........oh wait, did I just type that......shoot, where is the delete button

Last edited:
Heighway fell just .002 short in the batting average race of winning the first ever BSL Triple Crown.

Would have been interesting to see if Teixeira would have been able to hold onto that average down the stretch if he hadn't gotten hurt. But Heighway had a great year for sure. Hoping to see your young three in Oakland for hopefully awhile.