BSL Update: 2015 opening day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within fifteen minutes of this post.

Website will be going up soon

I was forced to make the following adjustments:

Boston and San Francisco had not exported, so I made changes, I was not forced to waive or release anyone, I did make room for some people in the minors and may have not moved players you would have but it had to be done

Minnesota had exported however before exporting you did not reduce your active roster to 25 so I was forced to do so.

Other than that we are into the new season

Export deadline is Thursday at noon central.

6-2 start! I will take it. Don't see it lasting but can't complain. Added D.Murphy from free agency for a 1 year ride! Pitching has started off great.

Arizona exported. Will be a long year as a couple of bad contract are costing me a ton of money. Maybe I will get myself the top pick next year??????

Braves are extremely happy at least for now 5-3 record and the rotation has gotten off to a very good start.

League file will be ready for everyone within fifteen minutes of this post.

Website will be going up soon

I was forced to make the following adjustments:

Boston and San Francisco had not exported, so I made changes, I was not forced to waive or release anyone, I did make room for some people in the minors and may have not moved players you would have but it had to be done

Minnesota had exported however before exporting you did not reduce your active roster to 25 so I was forced to do so.

Other than that we are into the new season

Export deadline is Thursday at noon central.

That is odd. I exported 3 or 4 times yesterday? With the main purpose of getting my roster down to 25 players. Not sure what happened..but being that I am 6-2 after last years debacle, I guess I can't complain....

Katester- that's probably my fault when I checked for exports from teams to see where we were at for the beginning of the season your later exports did not overwrite because in my commish software I already had the proper date for you. Normally I don't keep such a close eye on exports I just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to get one in before opening day. At least it sort of worked out for you.

Katester- that's probably my fault when I checked for exports from teams to see where we were at for the beginning of the season your later exports did not overwrite because in my commish software I already had the proper date for you. Normally I don't keep such a close eye on exports I just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to get one in before opening day. At least it sort of worked out for you.

No worries, I completely understand. My fault for slacking until the last possible second. Got me through college, figured I could make it work in BSL as well!