BSL Update: 2016 #5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
LEague File will be ready for all within 10 minutes of this post.

The Draft is next, My schedule is a little up in the air at the moment over the course of the next few days. So The Draft will be held on Sunday at 6:00 PM Central time.

Obviously the Bench Chat is not much of an option.

Give me your thoughts on using a seperate program like AIM or SKYP or something similar.

ST Louis I implemented Your penalty for the nathan Drake contract

Toronto your cash also changed as the other sim when you had multiple trades with contract extensions I did not have time to do th emath and penalize, so that has now been taken care of.

Why can't we use the bench chat room? just click the black arrow on the right opens the chat to full page and click on the BSL icon-It's not a public forum.

Last edited:
Why can't we use the bench chat room? just click the black arrow on the right opens the chat to full page and click on the BSL icon-It's not a public forum.

Because it isnt necessarily instant depending on connection/refresh/browser timeout. The rule 5 was a mess and that was just a handful of people

As old school as aim is, it does function well, and most of us have experience with it. I havent used skype on my pc, just phone but that would work as well

AIM and Skype work fine, I'm OK with whatever you guys decide.

Steph

Sunday is fine with me and whatever method you choose doesn't matter since I'll be at work. I'll have to send in a list for once, normally I let the computer pick for me but this year I'll switch it up since I have good position:)

Tigers are so up and down this year--losing streaks followed by decent winning streaks, rather maddening!

I see the Giants have won 14 games in a row, impressive.

Starting to look like the Braves of old. So far this season I have had 2 separate 5 game losing streaks plus a 7 and 9 game streak as well.

LAA is all set...disappointing sim went 5-9 and fell back to 3rd in the AL-West 7.5 games back of the division leading A's-But still in the thick of things-Lost starting 2B Steve Henry for 5 months-Rookie SP Matt Anderson continues to impress posting an 8-2 record with a 2.68 E.R.A and a opponents batting average of 1.90

Cards Exported. Playing decent ball still have a chance on the year playing over .500 ball for the first time all year. 36-32 I will take that after my horrible first few sims.

Twins have exported.

Still selling.

Not sure if I can make the draft, leaning towards probably not. Pick is already in for first round, so will just go computer.

Nick, I am heading out of town starting tomorrow evening until Tuesday. I know I do not have a 1st or 2nd round pick, but I do have a supplimental. How many rounds do we do again? That way I can make sure I have enough spots available in the minors. We have to have that BEFORE the draft, correct? Please let me know. Thanks, Tony.

In the past few years, the rosters must be cut down and will be check the export following the draft. It was originally before, but only half the league did it

Sorry Tony, Just saw this now.

Based on the size of the supplemental round, we will only be doing Round 1, Supplemental and Round 2 Everything round 3 and later will be CPU. By The Time the Sup Round is over there will probably only be 1`star and 1/2 star players available.

Before the draft I will Import teams, so Make sure to export before the Time of the draft.

I will Run 1 day and then sim day and upload the league file.

Every team who can should export after the draft as that will be your chance to thin down your minor leagues.

I will thin down my minors before now and export now. I will be home by Tuesday evening, so depending on the export deadline for the post draft, I might be good. Thanks again for everything guys, I appreciate it, Tony.

EXPORTED

Last edited: