BSL Update: 2016 championship series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Website will be updated later

Sorry for the delay. Massive snowfalls up here the past 48 hours with another 12 hours to go.

Export deadline is Friday at noon for the World Series.

Congrats Oakland and San Fran.

Blue Jays have exported.. Ready for the off season...

Good luck A's and Giants.. Should be a good series..

Congrats to A's and Giants should by a great series could go anyway.

Wow I bet your glad you held in to Ervin Santana now. I remember you offered him to me for Fredrick ranked 8 and hooper ranked 31 in the top 100 prospects list.

I remember asking for Fredrick, which I have done a few times, but don't remember if it was last year or the beginning of this year. Last year, he did great for me. This year, not so much. He still carried a good WHIP this year, but gave up too many HRs with guys on base, costing him big time. Figured you would counter with something so figured I better go in heavy, lol. Really going to have to count on Santana next year, as Parra is gone for the year next year as well and we are letting Escobar and his $16M per demands walk.
Congrats to A's and Giants should by a great series could go anyway.

Wow I bet your glad you held in to Ervin Santana now. I remember you offered him to me for Fredrick ranked 8 and hooper ranked 31 in the top 100 prospects list.

Na it was this year I had just aquired Hooper. I'm sure your happy keeping Santana as pitching is thin. Good luck in the series.