BSL Update: 2016 Divisional Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Website will be updated today.

Export deadline for Championship series is Tuesday at Noon Central time.

Congrats to:
OAK
KC
SD
SF

Proud to have taken Oakland to 5 games, looks like my 3-5 hitters killed me. Playoff revenue is great too :) Good luck to all the teams left in the hunt!

Steph

Let's Go KC/SD World Series though I could see it being Oakland/SF as well. James and Tony have had the sweet necter. Cory is my brother so that is my pick.

Proud to have taken me to 5 games? You sound like you were the underdog. Record wise you might have been, but you were hot. I am glad to have won, but to be honest, I am a bit surprised to have won. Great job on the season, and here is hoping I can do something against that great pitching of KC.
Proud to have taken Oakland to 5 games, looks like my 3-5 hitters killed me. Playoff revenue is great too :) Good luck to all the teams left in the hunt!

Steph

Congrats to all teams advancing into next round of the playoffs.

I see yet once again my Export didn't go through. Not that I would of won as San Diego beat my best staff 3-1.

All I ask is Please please please if is my export does not go through please somebody pm, call, text, email or even yell so I can get it fixed. I spend a minimum of a hour each new sim to make moves, look over things, make offers ect...I think I have wasted hours on this computer due to non exports.

Congrats to Cory, thought I would have a tough time with him. Haven't had a chance to look over the series, will do so tonight.

Good luck to the remaining teams!

Todd

Proud to have taken me to 5 games? You sound like you were the underdog. Record wise you might have been, but you were hot. I am glad to have won, but to be honest, I am a bit surprised to have won. Great job on the season, and here is hoping I can do something against that great pitching of KC.

I had a record of 4-6 against you this season hence why I thought I was the underdog :)

Congrats, SF - I think you've had my number in the post-season lately! Good luck the rest of the way - looks like a good showdown in the NLCS with SF vs. SD.

Overall, I'm really happy with this season. $25 million profit and I put $9 million into Player Dev so hopefully I'll see some decent ratings increases in my prospects come January.

Eric

Mike. I apologize. There was no error when I imported changes but there was no export with the correct date, I was behind and wasn't paying that close attention this morning when I ran the sim. I am sorry.