BSL Update: 2017 #11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready within 15 minutes of this post for everyone.

Website will probably not be updated until sometime tomorrow. Im headed out for the night shortly.

I ran the sim 16 days. This effected 3 people with players on rosters. However we have reached the roster expansion so you shouldnt have any issues with adding player to roster and rewaiving / reDFA ing for the following sim if you need to do that.

Export deadline is Sunday at 4:00 PM Central time.

Ouch lost 4 of my starting players for at least a month. My set up guy Pancho Villanueva out for 3 months. Time to call up some young pitchers. On a side note my magic number is 2.

Cards had a good August with our 3rd winnings month of the year just in April and June we where 20 games below .500. Happy we pulled ahead of the Cubs this sim and am on the Brewers tail trying to finish in 3rd place unless Pittsburg gets ice cold and we catch lightning in a bottle and find away to finish 2nd somehow. Gallardo another ratings hit I think he's gonna be else where after the season though he has been solid this season.

Rays exported. Looking like the AL East is going down to the wire, and the Wild Card is probably going to the AL West

Hanging right there with the Jays and the Rays with Fullerton back and Diaz about to come off the DL. Going to be a fun race to the wire for sure. Jorge Cervantes for AL MVP!

Braves exported, looking forward to dropping some salary in the off season. I am right there with you Nats, hoping for .500.

Stud pitcher Alvarez has injury setback and another ratings drop..."sigh". Can't complain too much though, seems like a lot of teams this year have been hit hard by injuries. Trade off 4 of my 5 SP's so naturally I have a winning sim for the first time all year:)