BSL Update: 2017 #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files are ready for everyone.

NYY I fixed the issue from last sim and yes i did have an export from you.

Website will be started shortly

Export deadline is Friday at Noon Central Time

Thanks for the fix Nick! Much better sim this go around :)

Nope... Marlins haven't even had a chance to download yet :/

I must have really sucked this sim, you guys didn't even notice me... *sigh

Nope... Marlins haven't even had a chance to download yet :/

I must have really sucked this sim, you guys didn't even notice me... *sigh

Braves won't be able to download until the morning so you are not alone.

Oakland has zero offense going right now, outside of 2 rookies. Gotta get going. Pitching carried up to a 7-2 start first sim, but this sim was 7-7 as it couldn't hold up to shutting teams down. Texas took 3 of 4 from us, as did the D-Backs. Very thankful to be tied for 1st right now, but if the O doesn't get going, there will be no post season in Oakland this year.

Arizona exported.

Won 2 of 3 against Kansas City and 3 of 4 against Oakland. :)

Hanging with the "BIG BOYS".

Hope it continues.

Ron

Indians exported. Went 6-7 this sim but starting to hit the ball a little better and pitching is picking up with Danks and Alvarado, bullpen is doing decent. Lost CF Campos for a little bit. On DL for a couple weeks. One bright spot is Nick Kane, 8 HR's already.

Dennis

There are a couple of bright spots so far, 9-6 vs RHP and 6-1 in 1 run games. If my bats will wake up, I might actually have a shot this year. Braves exported. Go figure, I am 7-3 vs teams with a winning record and 3-8 vs teams with a losing record.

Last edited: