BSL Update: 2017 #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready for all

Website will be updated today

Export deadline is Thursday at noon I was very ill yesterday sorry I didn't get out of bed and run a sim

Next sim will take us just short of draft. Info to follow...

Another 8 win sim I can't complain after the start I had. Offense still *******. Pitching starting to settle down. Gallardo 5-1 4.05 era not bad coming off that injury and his huge ratings hit.

After back to back losing sims capped off by getting shut out 3 games in a row, the offense starts to wake up and we went 8-7. I got some decent numbers from Pujols since platooning him with Freeman but I lost Shaw for 2-3 months.

Gah! that makes my entire starting IF on the DL now. At least technically I can move Pena back to the roster since he's only out for another week, so officially it's not all four at the same time.

Gah! that makes my entire starting IF on the DL now. At least technically I can move Pena back to the roster since he's only out for another week, so officially it's not all four at the same time.

Notice how almost no one talks about injuries when they don't have any....oh hell, just jinxed myself again.

Notice how almost no one talks about injuries when they don't have any....oh hell, just jinxed myself again.

Yeah, I was trying to keep quiet a couple sims back since I was flying under the injury radar. At least only one of mine was a bigger injury, the rest were 4-6 weeks, not huge, but just hoping they could have been spaced out a bit. Maybe I'm just getting them out of the way so I'm healthy for the stretch run?

The Nats are tanking fast! My top pitcher stat-wise is AJ Burnett (WTH?!?!?). Looks like rebuilding will continue! If anyone needs anyone let me know; I am not looking to move my young guys, but no one is off limits in the right deal.

Oakland has exported. Need to find a way to beat the D-Backs. I vote they go back to the NL and we get the Angels back.

:) :) :) :) :)

I was sent to the AL to knock you down.

When can I expect the $$$ from you other AL owners?????

Last edited: