BSL Update: 2017 #5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files are ready for everyone. Website may be done updating already(sorry ran sim 4 hours ago but forgot to post about it)

Rookie draft will be on Sunday at 6 pm central time.

Please make room in your minor leagues for your draftees.

8-5 sim this time, best one so far this year. Hitting has picked up a lot, just need the pitching to follow. Where do I need to go to get a player I traded for and put him on my roster?

Thanks,
Dennis

Not sure why, but I had Frank Bowers as my backup to John John in RF. John John got hurt, and the backup C, backup SS, and everyone but Bowers played in the OF. I had him listed as my DH, and any of those other guys could have played DH. At least Bowers has a rating in the OF. The guys playing there had zero range, made tons of errors, and their zone rating was horrible! These OF injuries are starting to get to me, LOL. John John in the first game of the year, finally get him back, and he goes 5-5, then gets a fractured finger and is out again for 4 weeks. My #4 coverall OF, Villareal, goes down to. I bring up to fill in, and he catches fire, and then goes down for 4 months. Last 2 sims I have lost 3 OFers. Starting to run out, LOL, but the killer is I thought I had it covered.

Oh well, time to recover and take back what is mine.......1st place from those pesky Rangers!!!!!

Not sure why, but I had Frank Bowers as my backup to John John in RF. John John got hurt, and the backup C, backup SS, and everyone but Bowers played in the OF. I had him listed as my DH, and any of those other guys could have played DH. At least Bowers has a rating in the OF. The guys playing there had zero range, made tons of errors, and their zone rating was horrible! These OF injuries are starting to get to me, LOL. John John in the first game of the year, finally get him back, and he goes 5-5, then gets a fractured finger and is out again for 4 weeks. My #4 coverall OF, Villareal, goes down to. I bring up to fill in, and he catches fire, and then goes down for 4 months. Last 2 sims I have lost 3 OFers. Starting to run out, LOL, but the killer is I thought I had it covered.

Oh well, time to recover and take back what is mine.......1st place from those pesky Rangers!!!!!

If Bowers is in a starting spot AND a backup role, he will default to the starting spot unless it was his day off or something similar.

My owner passed away and Junior took over. I like his attitude - it says he has tolerant character and he has a charitable fiscal personality!

Reds had a good SIM moving into first place, but the loss of Rubio for the season last SIM was a tough blow.

Glad to see that draft thread is moving along at a pretty good clip, too!

Eric

Miami money is there. Check your messages. There will be one about a trade with cardinals.

I believe we used skype for draft last time and it worked well.

The Mets are unstoppable. I made some headway with my record but keep falling behind. The one and two run games are killing me, of course so are the blowouts ;) Exported.