BSL Update: 2017 #7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files are ready for everyone, website should be up sometime this evening

Boston - Due to me forgetting to process trades post draft, MR F. Rodriguez will not show up in the trade notification between BOS/STL, I manually added him to your team, and assigned the proper contract so he is also not in DFA he is already on your active roster, STL will recieve 2 Million dollars cash before I run next sim as Heath was forced to release the player to make room (If I had processed the trades properly after the draft none of that wouldve happened)

Export deadline is Thursday at noon central time.

ALSO I just realized that I had initially set a export time of 5:30 today, so I did not make any changes to seattle or NYY minor league systems (or anyone else for that matter, NYY and SEA were the only 2 teams I didnt have exports from today) Initially i wasnt going to be around during today to run the sim, but my schedule got jacked up with these 50 below zero windchills so I was forced to run the sim earlier than I had planned.

Not a good sim at all....and, 21 games back going into the break. Hopefully the additions of RF Markakis and SP Castaneda will get something going in our rather anemic lineup and starting rotation. On a plus note, we did have two all-stars selected: CL Cruz and C Roman.

Exported.

Nick, I exported yesterday before I left work knowing I would be out of town today at a conference for work.

Steph

Yankees have exported; can you please confirm an export is there as I don't want to have issues this sim? Thank you!

Steph