BSL Update: 2017 #9 trading deadline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Sorry everyone, I got busy after I ran the sim yesterday and totally forgot I hadn't posted

League files are ready and website has been updated

Export deadline will be Wednesday at noon central time

Oakland just cannot get any traction going to close the gap on Texas. We win 2 to start the sim, and then drop 2 against teams that are under .500. That isn't going to get us anywhere. Gotta play better as we want the division, not the Wild Card. Don't want to have to face Cory in the first round!!!! Doesn't help that Texas is rolling, and is #1 in the power rankings.

Oakland just cannot get any traction going to close the gap on Texas. We win 2 to start the sim, and then drop 2 against teams that are under .500. That isn't going to get us anywhere. Gotta play better as we want the division, not the Wild Card. Don't want to have to face Cory in the first round!!!! Doesn't help that Texas is rolling, and is #1 in the power rankings.

Historically speaking, getting me in the first round is a plus. I usually am known to flame out either then or in the ALCS.

Historically speaking, getting me in the first round is a plus. I usually am known to flame out either then or in the ALCS.

That's not true... I think the Rays have you beaten there!!! They have the best overall human manager record (1023-702 ), but have never made it to the world series in 8 trips to the playoffs... Sorry Zach!!

Last edited:
That's not true... I think the Rays have you beaten there!!! They have the best overall human manager record (1023-702 ), but have never made it to the world series in 8 trips to the playoffs... Sorry Zach!!
I know! It sucks! I believe I have only made it to the ALCS once in those 8 trips! It's quite disappointing to say the least.

I am doing everything I can to keep the lead in the west, I never know what Oakland has up their sleaves I just try and adapt.