BSL Update: 2017 Opening Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files are ready for all, website will start to go up soon.

I was forced to make changes to NYY. MIL, and MIA

Export deadline is Wednesday at Noon Central time, Sorry for the delay on this one.

-Nick

League files are ready for all, website will start to go up soon.

I was forced to make changes to NYY. MIL, and MIA

Export deadline is Wednesday at Noon Central time, Sorry for the delay on this one.

-Nick

Nick, not sure why you had to make changes for me as I know I exported twice. One last week at the initial deadline and once yesterday in order to be sure I exported. Please PM me with what my options are as I really don't want to lose Bruce Lamb. Thanks!

1-8 what the heck!!!! Everything was horrible guess I'll give it a couple sims before I change directions again

I'll take a 4-4 record considering my entire offense is still asleep, strange since they tore it up in spring. Only made one error in 8 games so my efforts to improve defense have good early returns.

I love how the top two pitchers in wins are both from the Royals...and both relievers!:)

3-7 so far this season. Not sure what I need to do here. I only show 22 players on my 25 man roster. I assume the players that were involved in trades recently. The players I traded are off my roster but the guys I got in trades are not on my roster. Can anyone help me there.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, they are in your DFA. You need to go on the game and on the top where the drop down box is for your team, go to waivers and DFA. There you will find your traded for players, and you must place them onto your 40 man roster and then onto your active roster. If you have minor leaguers, they may have already been placed. But that is how you would do it. Hope that helps.
3-7 so far this season. Not sure what I need to do here. I only show 22 players on my 25 man roster. I assume the players that were involved in trades recently. The players I traded are off my roster but the guys I got in trades are not on my roster. Can anyone help me there.

Thanks,
Dennis

Does anyone know if there is still an issue with exporting more than once? I remember a while back that changes were not saved if exported more than once. Thanks,

Eric

Does anyone know if there is still an issue with exporting more than once? I remember a while back that changes were not saved if exported more than once. Thanks,

Eric

This last sim I exported twice because I forgot to make roster changes and it went thru okay so maybe the issue has been fixed.

Eric

It is sporadic and the cause is unknown, so I still recommend only one export, anything after that is a roll of the dice as far as it actually going through. It seems to be working for some people.