BSL Update: 2018 #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Website will be updated

Export deadline is ....Stay tuned It will be at least friday at noon if not later....

EDIT: EXPORT DEADLINE NOON FRIDAY. CORY WILL BE RUNNING THIS SIM FOR ME.

Last edited:
Indians exported. Rough sim this time, lost 10 out of 14 and lost my catcher (Rankin) and my LF (McCauley).

Dennis

Much better sim for the Braves, after losing 11 straight out of the gate, we have managed a 9-6 record since then.

Cards decent sim #2 in runs scored in NL is a plus. Some players need to start performing though or they are going to have some pretty horrible numbers for the year. Excited about the draft pool.

I see there were two more no-hitters this sim, makes three on the year so far.

Tigers will happily sit on first place even though it's with a .500 record and I'm sure not for long:)

I have one of the worst offenses in the AL. Just waiting for takeoff i suppose. Pitching has been substandard as well, i have a feeling everyone is just ice cold all at once.

Whoa - the Pirates are unstoppable! They went on a nice 16-game win streak and took control of the NL Central. It's early, but my Reds are looking very mediocre this year...

Eric

ouch. The Nats are hurting record wise, although they are second in hits and Ave. Looks like they just can't string them together.

Exported