BSL Update: 2018 first day of spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be redy within 20 minutes of this post

Export deadline is Wednesday at 5:00 PM Central time

Check your rosters, make call ups for spring, set spring lineups and staffs etc. before exporting

Website will not be updated today since the sim was a single day.

Arizona exported.

A few questions, I signed a couple of guys last signing period and I see them in my designated area. I moved them up to my roster but when I go to set my lineup they are not showing up.
Also, I tried to bring a guy up from my minors and again he is not showing up when I go to put him in my line up.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks,

Ron

Arizona exported.

A few questions, I signed a couple of guys last signing period and I see them in my designated area. I moved them up to my roster but when I go to set my lineup they are not showing up.
Also, I tried to bring a guy up from my minors and again he is not showing up when I go to put him in my line up.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks,

Ron

Hey Ron, Are you putting them on your Active roster?? Putting them on your 40 man secondary roster, they will not show up, you have to put them on the Active roster. Once they are on the Active roster, you should be able to see them for your lineups.

Let me know if that helps.. Kendall

Hey Ron, Are you putting them on your Active roster?? Putting them on your 40 man secondary roster, they will not show up, you have to put them on the Active roster. Once they are on the Active roster, you should be able to see them for your lineups.

I did and it didn't help.

Ron

I got them on the active roster now. Now sure how I did it but I also got a few more guys on as well. I think I asked the coaching staff to help me out and they brought up about six guys including the three I wanted.

Think I would figure this out after a few years :)