BSL Update: 2018 Playoffs 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Website will be updated later today

Export deadline will be posted by Cory as I will have an insane next week and will be going to New york at the end of the week for a few days.

Congrats to Texas on beating me a 2nd year in a row to advance to the World Series. Oakland was up 3-1, and Texas proceeded to beat 3 very good pitcher, including Aaron Martin in game 7. Martin was 0-2 in this series with the Rangers. Sure missed Heighway as we didn't score enough runs to win. Congrats again to Texas and go bring the World Series title to the AL West!

Wow!! Thats crazy! Great fight Oakland!! I hope to finally win a championship!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The reigning WS champs took us to 7 games but we were able to pull through to our first ever BSL WS appearance!! Looking to maintain our regular season series winning % against the Rangers for these next 7 games!! Good luck Tex!!

Wow good luck fellas think its Miami's year! Guy had been ticking all season! Then again Texas always seems to be in the mix and has a lot of playoff experience.

Texas exported! Ready to bring home our 1st World Series title!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah, The wife and and I and another couple are coming to destroy Manhattan with our Midwest Livers! Hopefully we find someplace to drink :D

I hear there's a decent place or two in Manhattan to do that ;) Have a great trip!