BSL Update: 2018 $%&#(&

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post

Website will not be updated until later today becuase I have to leave right now

Export deadline is Saturday at Noon central time

I JUST LOST CUETO FOR 13 MONTHS SO THATS FRGGIN AWESOME :(

My entire starting OF...

Melhuse - fractured thumb - out 1-2 weeks
Randin - Sprained thumb - out 2-3 weeks
Silva - Sprained thumb - out 3 days

... need to have a talk with my trainers... Anyone have a loaner starting outfield I can borrow?

My entire starting OF...

Melhuse - fractured thumb - out 1-2 weeks
Randin - Sprained thumb - out 2-3 weeks
Silva - Sprained thumb - out 3 days

... need to have a talk with my trainers... Anyone have a loaner starting outfield I can borrow?

too much hitch hiking man, get them a Limo!!

have you seen my budget... we're doing well to afford gloves for their hitch hiking right now!

It helps having +15,000 fans more in the stands per game then last year... You have already clinched the NL east, so you could put anyone on your roster in the OF for right now.. You also have 2B DeWitt coming off the DL so you are looking good for the playoffs..
Good Luck!!!

Blue Jays have exported..

Hello FIRST PLACE!! It's been so long since we have seen each other:D

It helps having +15,000 fans more in the stands per game then last year... You have already clinched the NL east, so you could put anyone on your roster in the OF for right now.. You also have 2B DeWitt coming off the DL so you are looking good for the playoffs..
Good Luck!!!

Blue Jays have exported..

yea this has been a stellar year! not too worried, melhuse will be back be end of season too.

Cards/Mets/Pirates/or Giants for Wildcard spot! Getting fun!!! Come on Redbirds!!!

3B Josh Bell/RF E.Solis/V.Shoemaker/A.Rubio/T.Adkins all swinging well need 2B Rousett to heat up along with my pitching!

Tigers go 12-2 to make a push but pretty much no chance at Division or Wild Card this year it looks like. I'm just happy to have a winning record and can stop using the term "rebuilding" for a few years..I hope:)