BSL Update 2019#12 All-Star Game Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files and website are uploading now.

I had to adjust about 7 teams' minor league systems to get under the roster limits. A few were a move or two, I think one team I released about 9 players.

Be sure if you traded this sim to get your rosters under limits for next sim as well.

There will be (2) sims left to trade. The time from now until next sim (export deadline is Friday at noon), and then the time to the following export deadline which will bring us to the end of July.

Keep a watch on your finances, these two sims will be the final chance to get rid of some payroll if you're close.

Cory

The team has fallen apart. Just sluggish all around with an anemic pitching staff. I also just realized that one of my premier players took a major ratings decrease - not sure how I missed that sooner. And Billy "rocky" holder is pulling a Manny Machado with a five-game suspension. Oh well...Still time to get back in in.

Sp price is still available for a contender. Could be the missing link

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back