BSL Update: 2019#15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
We are a few days short of 9/1, so this is the last chance to promote players to your roster if you want them to be eligible for a playoff roster.

Next sim will be a short sim.

Files are uploading now along with website.

Next deadline is Monday at noon central. If you haven't exported in awhile, please do so.

Cory

Wow, I am a bit shocked. I offered Mark Allen $2M and he took a minor league deal instead. The hated of the A's must carry over to players as well. Dang!

just wanted a little time in that beautiful rare air in the Rockies. Cant blame him LOL

Wow, I am a bit shocked. I offered Mark Allen $2M and he took a minor league deal instead. The hated of the A's must carry over to players as well. Dang!

I lose players constantly to lesser offers. It mainly has to due with organizational depth it appears.

Hey all, finally got my computer back so after missing about half the season the Rays are back in business. Looking good so far with a 6 game lead in the Wild Card!

Big week for NL Wild Card hopefuls, Rockies have 2 more with the Mets and then 3 with the Reds. Should be a close race for the wild card slot again this year. Brewers and Reds have a big series coming up. This is what makes it fun to follow.
Lets make like the Big leagues and add a second Wild card with a play in game in the future. Probably the software would not allow this but it would keep more teams involved in the race down the stretch.
Someone start knocking those Padres around a little will you guys?

Oakland has exported. Forgot to put in a claim on Shoemaker, but figured someone with a lesser record would definitely grab him for next season if they aren't a playoff team this season. If nobody does, and a playoff team gets him, that is a huge loss for some teams that really need talent. Even if they use him for trade bait in the offseason.

Back