BSL Update: 2019#16 - Expanded Roster time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are updating now. No website update this sim.

I simmed a few days into September to get in a full sim.

Export deadline is Wednesday at Noon Central time.

I need quite a few teams to check in, activity has been waning lately.

Cory

Can someone please provide a Reds update? I'm out of town and might not be able to export for another SIM. Thanks,

Eric

Phillies exported and keep sliding back in NL East. But on the bright side we won't lose money this year so, should stick around for another year!!

Phillies exported and keep sliding back in NL East. But on the bright side we won't lose money this year so, should stick around for another year!!

Depending on the last few homestands and the playoff revenue, I might lose my pick. My attendance had a small swing down early season and I was right at budget, so it is going to be close.

Cards exported 72-71 playing great ball at the moment. Jellarde & D.Brown are both taking. Brown is the all time single season homerun leader for the Cards with 35 homers! Previous record was 34 by Jason Giambi. D.Kennedy/Go Gonzalez/ T.Mena all pitching well in the rotation. Bruce Herbert maybe AAA MVP with his 55 homers 145 RBIs 68.9 vorp.

Texas exported.. my finances are in the dump. I thought for sure waiving shoemaker would bring me out of the red.. nope!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Needs the Rays to keep slumping so I can grab that AL Wild Card....have not been to the playoffs since the 2008 season!

Blue Jays have exported.. Not looking forward to having to play the Royals in the first round of the playoffs.. Maybe the A's could trip up a little and we can slip back into the #1 spot.. LOL!!!

I am finally back! Not having internet for a week and a half does a number. I see my team left off right where I left them. One of these days Alice...one of these days!

White Sox exported...looks like SP Luis Fransico will hit the free agent market

He's had a nice career but at 36 I see his stats are starting to drop at a scary rate...someone will still overpay for him though in Free agency:)

Back