BSL Update: 2019#18: Divisonal Series complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading now. Deadline is noon Sunday (tomorrow) assuming I have exports from the 4 playoff teams. Given there are only 4 teams left, most teams will have minimal moves. The sims following the World Series will be normal time-wise, so don't fret at this point.

Cory

Kansas City vs Oakland
Miami vs San Diego

Tough loss in game 5 for the Rays, leadoff batter hit to begin the game and taken out because of it. Gave up 2 errors and 2 unearned runs that lost us the game. Very disappointed to lose once again in the Divisional Series.

Sweep 6-0, 9-6, 3-2

Sweet... That is why I was sooo looking forward to playing them... Oh well, got a little playoff revenue.. Let the dismantling of the Blue Jays begin!!! 3 trades already lined up for the off season(1 Blockbuster).

Good luck to the remaining teams. Reds exported - first time in a while, but I should be back on track now and ready for the off-season!

Eric

Back