BSL Update: 2019#24: Winter Meetings over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading, website is uploading.

Rule 5 is complete. Next sim will take us to end of year. Deadline is Noon on Thursday.

Cory

Does anyone know how much it costs to purchase the BSL software? I got a buddy that might be interested but I forgot the price.

LMK,

Ron

FA signings...

Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent SP Kevin Slowey to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,166,400.
Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent MR Dan Watts to a 4-year contract worth a total of $3,600,000.
Cincinnati Reds: Signed free agent SP José Rodríguez to a 4-year contract worth a total of $10,000,000.
Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent MR Craig Norrey to a 1-year contract worth a total of $907,200.
Cincinnati Reds: Signed free agent MR Eric Clark to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,400,000.
Seattle Mariners: Signed free agent SP Collin Balester to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent MR Nelson Reese to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,520,000.
Kansas City Royals: Signed free agent 1B Bob Adams to a minor league contract.
Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent CF Félix Hernández to a minor league contract.
Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent 1B Alberto Meléndez to a 3-year contract worth a total of $4,750,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent MR José Ortega to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,150,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent C Eisaku Saito to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
Atlanta Braves: Signed free agent C Juan Hernández to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent CF Mike Stanton to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,600,000.
Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent SP José Cardenas to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,623,200.
Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent 3B Pedro Ciriaco to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent 2B Juan Francisco to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,000,000.
Milwaukee Brewers: Signed free agent MR Kan-goo Kang to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,500,000.
Kansas City Royals: Signed free agent MR Jonathon Niese to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,200,000.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent LF Glen McGrath to a minor league contract.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent CL Brett Sharp to a minor league contract.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent RF Jorge Díaz to a minor league contract.
Detroit Tigers: Signed free agent CL Brendan Crowder to a minor league contract.
Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent CL Cris Cruz to a 5-year contract worth a total of $75,000,000.

Last edited:
Mets exported. Any reason why a couple of my offers/extension never went through? I made a extension to Colby Nash in which he was happy with and now no message or a pending offer.

Arizona exported.

Can't get anyone to sign with me...

My buddy (Mike) will look over the BSL rules and stuff and let me know by this weekend if he is going to join. He is a stat guy so I think he will love it.

Ron

Last edited:
Arizona exported.

Can't get anyone to sign with me...

My buddy (Mike) will look over the BSL rules and stuff and let me know by this weekend if he is going to join. He is a stat guy so I think he will love it.

Ron

I need to update the Rules page quite a bit, it has been awhile. You might need to key him in on some of the changes since that was posted.

No signings yet. Just have a couple out there hopefully one or two decide to catch on. Hope Ron's buddy joins would be more then happy to help pay part of the fee for the game if that's the only thing holding some of these guys back from joining. It's a lot of fun I enjoy the heck out of it.