BSL Update: 2019#7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are going up now. No website this update as it is bedtime here.

Next deadline will be Monday at 2pm central time.

Cory

PS: Detroit.....hahahahahaha

Oakland has a terrible sim. We knew it was going to be a tough stretch when looking at the schedule this sim, but 5-8 was just terrible. Pitching staff ratings have all pretty much taken some hits here and there, and the statistics show it. Gotta try and right the ship, or else our post season appearance run may be over. Texas always seems to start slow, but he tweaks that team and has them finishing strong every year, so I gotta do something quick.

I am in shock!!! 1st place and a .700+ winning percentage. Hopefully we dont' have any catastrophic injuries. I am not counting on carrying this hot streak to the end of the season but being a winning team would be nice.

Indians exported. How do I set my lineups for my minor league clubs and why can't I see my pitching staff on my minors when I go to their pages?

Dennis

Indians exported. How do I set my lineups for my minor league clubs and why can't I see my pitching staff on my minors when I go to their pages?

Dennis
When you are at the lineup or pitching page for your mlb team, look in lower right for drop down to switch to aaa or aa. My advice is just switch to them and have the cpu auto set minor league lineups and rotations

Reds exported after a pretty disastrous SIM (4-10). Seems like my team has had slow starts the last few seasons - maybe I need to change up my Spring Training regimen. Pitching was horrendous in April so I'm hoping a couple of those guys can turn it around quickly!

Eric

Back