BSL Update: 2019#8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are up, webpage is going up now.

Draft pool is out, start making lists for the rookie draft, but don't send anything to anyone yet.

Dodgers, Rockies, Pirates had no exports. Nick and James did not, but that was planned.

Start analyzing your team budgets and financial performance, as if you need to move some players to free up space, time is limited.

Cory

Dang Cory, my computer says the file has been updated. I can see the changes I have made on my end. How can I tell when it does not go through? thanks

Not a bad sim, still a winning record. Also doing well both offensively (top six in every category) and pitching (top 1/3rd in most categories)

Dang Cory, my computer says the file has been updated. I can see the changes I have made on my end. How can I tell when it does not go through? thanks

No real way to tell, just have to have us check it on our end (which sucks)

Indians exported. Pitiful 9-29 start but I think it will go up from here, still have hope to turn this around this season.

Bright side the AA team is 21-10 for the year

Dennis

Seems like a little more high-end talent than normal in the draft class - especially at 3B and SS...

Looking forward to making up this year's list!

Eric

Blue Jays have exported...

Loads of talented draft picks!!! Only 3 SP in the top 50 potential high prospects.. Should be an interesting draft!!

Arizona exported.

Very little SP available in the Draft list... :(

Also, what is with all the brawls this year in the BSL? I don't ever remember this many fights/suspensions due to fighting in a year.

Looks like everybody in the 1st round should make out nicely!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back