BSL Update 2020#10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files will be up within the hour, website later tonight hopefully.

The next export deadline is Friday at noon central time. The rookie draft is coming soon, so please start making lists and prepare for future info. Keep an eye on the draft thread so you can pick when it is your turn and not hold up the league.

Time to start looking at financials and see how you are doing for the year. A few teams playing with danger early on.

Cory

6-7 sim this time, not great but trying to get to .500 which would be great. Starting to work a few young players into the mix and hoping some new young blood can get something going.

Indians exported

Arizona exported.

Just finished a tough stretch with two series with Oakland , one with Baltimore and Kansas City (did take two of three from KC :) ). Still only one game below .500 after that stretch.

Just got swept by the Twins in a four game series....either that team is on an upswing or the apocalypse is coming:)

Twins have exported. Two straight winning months to open the season, that is new. Just got Sharp back to go at the top of the rotation...may just be buyers this year.....

Twins have exported. Two straight winning months to open the season, that is new. Just got Sharp back to go at the top of the rotation...may just be buyers this year.....

If your buying... I have SP Madison available to go with Sharp/Betancur.. Let me know..

Mets exported. I let go of a minor leaguer and fan interest dropped 6 points. I then sign a well known minor leaguer and the interest remained the same. Does anyone have any clarification on this?

Mets exported. I let go of a minor leaguer and fan interest dropped 6 points. I then sign a well known minor leaguer and the interest remained the same. Does anyone have any clarification on this?
Well known players are the middle of the popularity rating.. Extremely popular is the top, Disliked is the bottom.. So if you released a very popular player then you took a fan interest hit..

If your buying... I have SP Madison available to go with Sharp/Betancur.. Let me know..

I think I need a bat or two or three more, but what are you looking for in return.

You're in my division, smack talk is required:)

Completely understand and take no offense - not that it matters, probably wouldn't stop anyway!! All in good fun! At least while I am .500 or better....