BSL Update 2020#13: All-Star complete. Trade deadline posted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Webpage should go up this evening.

A reminder, I am not around until Sunday. I can check in on my phone, but will not have software access.

Who had his entire starting rotation in the All-Star game? This guy:)
Who had his entire starting outfield in the All-Star game? This guy:)
Who had zero allstars? Heath. He actually probably has about 30 that have had at bats for his team.

The TRADE DEADLINE will be the next EXPORT DEADLINE. We will actually sim a day short of the deadline, but that will be the trade deadline as well. The export and trade deadline for the season is 3pm central time on Sunday.

There may be some other interesting news to owners coming out soon as well. I will keep you posted as things develop. That being said, it would be great if any owners that haven't checked in lately could export for the deadline.

Cory

Cory

Pm sent, if you don't see an export from me it is because my computer crashed and i lost oopt12. Not sure if i can download it again or what.

Dennis

Cory

Pm sent, if you don't see an export from me it is because my computer crashed and i lost oopt12. Not sure if i can download it again or what.

Dennis

Hey Dennis,

As long as you have your license #, you can download it again and put in the #. Then you would have to download the league file again.

Dennis,

this really just happened to me a few sims ago. Download the file and it will come back up fine without having to put in any numbers.

Dewayne

All i can find is my order #. Can't find a license # or don't know where to look for it.

Dennis

Dennis, earlier this year I had to re download and didn't have my #s, I emailed OOTP and they helped me get it and with the download. They were quick to reply too. If you cant get it to work go ahead and try and contact them. Pat

All i can find is my order #. Can't find a license # or don't know where to look for it.

Dennis

Hey Dennis,
I sent you a PM to the website to retrieve your License Key last night.. Just enter the email address and order number and submit.. You should be able to get the key then re-license your software.
Kendall

Hey Dennis,
I sent you a PM to the website to retrieve your License Key last night.. Just enter the email address and order number and submit.. You should be able to get the key then re-license your software.
Kendall

Kendall

Trying to get it but no luck so far or have no clue on what i am doing and that is probably closer to the truth.

Thanks,
Dennis

Got oopt12 back downloaded but not syre how i get back to the season we are in, any help?

Dennis

Kendall

Trying to get it but no luck so far or have no clue on what i am doing and that is probably closer to the truth.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis,
Sent you another PM with more info. I just got my License key # again.. Let me know..
Kendall

The South Florida Fish have exported... still maintaining a solid 8.5 game lead in the NL East!! 3 All Stars!! Got my main crew off the DL, ready to ride this into the postseason!!