BSL Update: 2020#14 Trade Deadline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The files are uploading now. Website tonight if server cooperates. Files are going REALLY slow, so wait a bit.

The trade deadline has passed for the 2020 season.

Next export deadline is Tuesday at noon central time.

Please export if you have not done so in a while.

Cory

Cory

Sent Nick a pm, maybe you can help me. I lost my computer so i lost oopt12, i believe i have that part back but i need to download the league files again so if you have some time maybe i can get back up and running.

Thanks,
Dennis

V
Cory

Sent Nick a pm, maybe you can help me. I lost my computer so i lost oopt12, i believe i have that part back but i need to download the league files again so if you have some time maybe i can get back up and running.

Thanks,
Dennis

Look under bsl general talk utlimate sticky thread. There is link for zip file and photo example link in post 2

Not sure, i can't find it now. I extracted all but now i can't get it to do anything.

Dennis

You have to extract it to the saved_games folder and it has to be in a folder with a .lg in the title EXACTLY like the example page shows, otherwise it will not function.

Indians exported.

A special thanks to Kendall for helping me out in getting it back up and running.

Dennis

Yankees are on vacation and unable to export until Saturday when I get back.

Steph