BSL Update 2020#24: Winter Meetings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Website should go up tonight if I remember to start the upload later.

Rule 5 is complete, had about 10-15 total players drafted. I ran just a handful of days afterward, so the next sim will take us to the end of the winter meetings. Often, the major free agents make decisions this sim, so make sure to get your free agent offers in for the next export unless you want to risk losing out. Please keep an eye on your budget and expenses. Keep in mind, if you have a 2nd team in the league, you MUST get all contract extensions authorized by me before offering, and you MUST stay UNDER the owner budget on your team's financial report. I really don't want to suspend anyone a sim for not following these rules, so please pay attention.

The export deadline will be Monday at noon central time.

Also, please follow the format when listing trades out. People are starting to get lazy again which make more work for me, which is EXTREMELY annoying considering all the other stuff I do each sim.

Cory

It was offline list only. Also sorry to Miam as I forgot to list a player in our trade I have sent Cory a text regarding the issue.