BSL Update: 2020#8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are up, website just started.

Export deadline is Saturday at noon, but probably have some time after that.

The rookie draft pool is available for research and viewing. Hope no one was looking at a SP sans the one flat out stud available.

Please remember that if you waive a player and don't have room on the 25 man roster when he clears, I will try to place on back on the 25 man, but in some cases, I will cut the player.

Cory

Tigers exported. Offense got a bit better but still weak overall--signed about 6 guys to minor league contracts to make the big leaguers hear footsteps and play better hopefully:)

Arizona exported. Still have a winning record after two SIMs.

Hey Mike - I took two of three from Texas....... :) :)

I signed a big bat to help the offense out.

Why can't we get some SP available in the Rookie Draft???????? Why does the best CL have a stamina of 18 and the best SP have a stamina of 8?????? Shouldn't it be the other way?????????

Indians exported. A 6-8 sim and another starter hurt, also one having a decent year.

Dennis

Dang, basically two career enders already. Lost SP Stan Crews for the year and he probably wasnt coming back, and now SS Connor Gillaspie with a career ender. Not the way to start the season. Oh, well. Got some decent replacements in place so all is not lost.