BSL Update 2020#9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are up, webpage uploading now.

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon central.

Start getting your draft lists together.

Cory

Arizona exported. Continue to play above .500 which is shocking.

Any chance we can start the Draft thread earlier so we do a few rounds that way?

Ron

Phillies headed the wrong direction!!! Decent pitching but absolutely no hitting. Working on the #1 draft pick next year. Not quite what I had planned on doing this year.

Reds exported. Not sure what happened last SIM, but my export didn't go through. Hopefully no issues this time around. Thanks for making a move or two on my team's behalf, Cory.

Eric

Reds exported. Not sure what happened last SIM, but my export didn't go through. Hopefully no issues this time around. Thanks for making a move or two on my team's behalf, Cory.

Eric

Yeah, there wasnt an export from about 6 teams. I usually clear dfa players and check for injuries. I didnt used to, but having stars healthy on dl hurts the entire league

NL Central is weird right now. My offense stinks and bullpen. With 2 rookies in my rotation I am 6th in NL in starter era 3.97. K.Johnson went 9 2/3 inning in a game this sim

I got you topped Heath.....Jake Page went 10 innings for me to get a win against Philly.

Tony. My equipment crew said they left some brooms in the visiting locker room. If you happened to see any, please overnight them

We figured from the looks of the girls we seen in the stands there in KC, that they probably needed their modes of transportation back home, so we left them. Figured it would be best to just get out of town after the spells they were putting on us and not make them angry.
Tony. My equipment crew said they left some brooms in the visiting locker room. If you happened to see any, please overnight them

Texas exported. My pitching is solid, but my team cannot hit! .212 as a team with a .280 OBP. Simply woeful! If I get any kind of hitting, I should bounce back. I changed things a bit in my batting orders, so I hope to see some improvement.I'm addicted already!