BSL Update 2021#2: Preseason starts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
EXPORT DEADLINE IS FRIDAY AT NOON

File is uploading in a bit, give it 30 minutes or so. Website hopefully to follow this evening.

Preseason is upon us, as a reminder, the following things happen during preseason:

1. All standing Free Agent offers that haven't signed are voided, so you will have to re-offer anyone that you made an offer to previously that hasn't signed.

2. Most free agents drop their price tag substantially (the next drop occurs after the start of spring training)

3. Teams have this ONE sim every season to adjust their player development budgets for teh season. Go under your team to player development tab and it is listed at the top. Enter the number you want and HIT ENTER. Then leave and come back to that page to verify the number is correct. The player development budget number comes directly out of your owner allocated budget.

I didn't get some exports from a few people, please keep in as much as you can.

Cory

Last edited:
Blue Jays have exported..

Giants have exported... Player development budget adjusted!! +$18M projected balance.

Cory,

I seem to have messages from another team. Does anyone else have this issue? I will wait to hear back from you before I export.

Ron

Hey Ron,

I had the same crazy messages... It might be because the sim was more than 16 days and players had to be assigned to teams from the DFA..

Kendall

Cory,

I seem to have messages from another team. Does anyone else have this issue? I will wait to hear back from you before I export.

Ron

It seems to happen every preseason since the contraction took place. Probably something with the game generated scheduling. It should self resolve next sim.

Arizona exported.

Looking to make one more big move and bring up a couple of young stars.

Hope to stay within 20 games of Oakland :)