BSL Update: 2021#20 - League Championship Series Round

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading now. No website tonight.

Export deadling for LCS is Thursday at noon central.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cory

The Cubs have been assigned as a 2nd team to Matt (Detroit). I haven't received a CHN export for weeks.

Tigers are ready to eat some bird on thanksgiving----Blue Jays that is!:)

Should be a fun series, Jays heavy offense and stud Martinez always lurking around for another gem against the Tigers decent pitching and--at times--surprising offense.

Well, the NL pennant is going to wind up in the east.... good luck Jamlanta, even though you crushed us on the season series we still took the division! Its gonna be on like donkey Kong! :)

Miami exported!

Tigers are ready to eat some bird on thanksgiving----Blue Jays that is!:)

Should be a fun series, Jays heavy offense and stud Martinez always lurking around for another gem against the Tigers decent pitching and--at times--surprising offense.

Well, after a surprising sweep of the Royals, I had to ask Indiana Jones if I can borrow his whip to tame the Tigers!!! LOL... This will be a very interesting series, not sure if I can handle all those LH SP..

Well, after a surprising sweep of the Royals, I had to ask Indiana Jones if I can borrow his whip to tame the Tigers!!! LOL... This will be a very interesting series, not sure if I can handle all those LH SP..

Only the Tigers, Nationals and Cardinals have at least three lefty SP's I noticed, but your record against lefties is about the same as righties as a team. My hope is I can at least keep Torres a bit under wraps if he has to face so many lefties:)

My disabled list has as many stars as my team. Between trading sexton and losing rousett/collins, the offense went flat

Dang, I thought this was the best team I have had since we started this league, on balance. I know it was better than the one that won last year. I guess losing Hooper to set the table and knock the rock around hurt . Congrats to the Braves and good luck to the NL . Keep the flag in the senior circuit guys. The two hundred win teams are sitting at the pool already . LOL