BSL Update 2022#20 - LCS Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is up, website is uploading as well.

The next export deadline will be Tuesday at noon central time.

Cory

Tigers squeaked past the Blue Jays in 5 games, tough series like I expected. Lost one of my best offensive players for a month though which is not good timing going into the Royals series. While I would love nothing more than to beat Cory :))) that Royals team is a powerhouse on offense and pitching, I give myself a 15% chance of beating them--will be happy if I can take the series to at least 6 games.

Cubs get past the Padres but lost their best SP to injury and have to face the Brewers. With the Cubs weak offense and the Brew Crew's pitching I sense bad things on the horizon for the Cubbies. The fact that they even made the playoffs though is good enough for that rebuilding team.

Cubs and Tigers exported, good luck to all unless your name is Cory:)

Last edited:
Congrats Matt.... I knew that it was going to be a dog fight between our two teams... Good Luck against the Royals!!

Wow makes me feel a little better seeing both the NL Central teams moving past 1st round. Cory advanced but Clark had a rare loss in game one getting hit for 4 er in just over 5 innings way off his usual numbers to atleast show he's human. Good Luck to all left I hope to take one of your spots next year in the playoffs lol.

Hmmm, Heath shed some light on something interesting about Clark... his lifetime postseason ERA is nearly 3/4 higher than regular season. Same goes for his WHIP which is nearly 1/4 higher lifetime postseason than regular. Hmmmm

Hmmm, Heath shed some light on something interesting about Clark... his lifetime postseason ERA is nearly 3/4 higher than regular season. Same goes for his WHIP which is nearly 1/4 higher lifetime postseason than regular. Hmmmm

Now you know he is going to throw a no-hitter now that you said something. :)