BSL Update: 2023#21 - Championship / End of League Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This will be just a 15 day sim, right? So we won't be to where our pending free agents have filed. So we should still have time to negotiate with them. Plus, with the extension decisions being made, it should show everyone who is pending free agents so Type A could be designated prior to them filing. Just my thoughts and I hope I am correct.

This will be just a 15 day sim, right? So we won't be to where our pending free agents have filed. So we should still have time to negotiate with them. Plus, with the extension decisions being made, it should show everyone who is pending free agents so Type A could be designated prior to them filing. Just my thoughts and I hope I am correct.

This sim will go all the way through arbitration. The last 3 years we haven't broke it down into two sims like we used to.

The type A system will be manual and not in the game. It will not show who is type A. There will be a thread showing who qualified for the tag. Keep in mind, this is the first year, so it's a fluid situation.

Any players that extendable should have been offered well before this sim, but any offers made for today's export obviously will get a shot to resign before the FA filing period.

If I'm remembering right, only the people listed on the Upcoming Free Agent tab right now are eligible for Type A, right? There might be more free agents that come available, but if a team declines their Team Option, they don't get compensation right? How about if a player declines his option - do they become Type A eligible? I guess we'll find out soon enough - I just couldn't remember how that works.

Eric

If I'm remembering right, only the people listed on the Upcoming Free Agent tab right now are eligible for Type A, right? There might be more free agents that come available, but if a team declines their Team Option, they don't get compensation right? How about if a player declines his option - do they become Type A eligible? I guess we'll find out soon enough - I just couldn't remember how that works.

Eric

I think they aren't eligible for compensation but I'm thinking Nick may have got compensation for Sexton one year if I remember correctly good question sure Cory knows

Players who options are declined are showing being Type A and Type B. I know we aren't doing type B. But if we run all the way through free agents filing, then we really didn't have an opportunity to try to resign players who options weren't picked up. I was thinking in the past we had a chance to decline options and then try to work a deal. I didn't think we made these decisions and then went straight to past the free agent filing date. I had players who I didn't pick up their options and figured we had another sim to try to get them to sign. And they were pretty good players. Thought we stopped in between the arbitration date and the free agent filing date.

The type a and b listings in te game mean nothing. The system is entirely manual now and will not be reflected in the software. Those listings are just computer junk from the old system.

The export deadline today was a chance to resign anyone. If you exercised a team option, you could offer a new deal after. Player options were already in software. The difference the last few seasons is the 2nd chanxe to work on pending fa players. 90% of the league wants the slow times od year to move faster, i try to please the majority

The type a and b listings in te game mean nothing. The system is entirely manual now and will not be reflected in the software. Those listings are just computer junk from the old system.

The export deadline today was a chance to resign anyone. If you exercised a team option, you could offer a new deal after. Player options were already in software. The difference the last few seasons is the 2nd chanxe to work on pending fa players. 90% of the league wants the slow times od year to move faster, i try to please the majority

Cory you & pleasing stuff I don't want to hear;)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online