BSL Update 2023 #5 Spring Training Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeboAlan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Spring is complete!!!

Export deadline Monday at noon. Mike(Mets) has a blizzard going on and can't export til Sunday Night & Monday works better for me to sim. Please get your exports in and have a great season

thanks
Heath
Cards GM

Last edited:
Remember to get your MLB roster down to 25 this sim and set all your minor league levels to at or below limits. We don't want to make these decisions for you next sim.

I will be in Deadwood, SD (a trip in honor of the show) through Tuesday night and won't have my computer. I have exported for this sim.

Looks like Cleveland and Philly will be in a season long battle for the #1 pick in next year's draft. In other words a another very disappointing season. UGH!!

Looks like Cleveland and Philly will be in a season long battle for the #1 pick in next year's draft. In other words a another very disappointing season. UGH!!

I'm sure we (Cleveland) will be in a top 5 of the worst records and it won't be on purpose. I want to win 82 games at least. Would be my best record so far i believe, would love even more to make a wold card but that is asking alot.

Dennis

I've only made playoffs once in 16 seasons if it makes some of you feel better!!!! I'm in the .500 neighborhood every year if your gonna miss them like that at least get a top 5 pick every year to load up lol

Tigers and Cubs both had a 12-12 spring, but I don't put much stock in spring records:)

Both clubs have their rosters set and exported!

Tigers and Cubs both had a 12-12 spring, but I don't put much stock in spring records:)

+1.... You can't gauge how good your team is when the computer limits your SP to 4 innings and position players get swapped out for a Pinch hitter. Big difference going from a 40 man roster down to 25... Let the fun begin!!!!