BSL Update 2025#12 - All-Star Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading.

Export deadline is Wed at Noon central. This will also be the TRADE DEADLINE as well.

Cory

PS: Ramon Flores missed 9 months. Comes back, throws to ONE batter, and torn triceps - out 4 months. How am I supposed to get someone to 300 wins if they never play!

Just talked to him on phone. He said server isn't letting him upload probley gonna haveto just keep trying its nothing on his end. Just a heads up

Cory that is I'm talking about its not letting him upload it

Still getting server errors trying to upload it. These usually clear up within a few hours, but it has been days before.

Apparently the old FTP server errors of old will need corrected by godaddy. I am tired of dealing with this for the moment, so I am going to come back to it in a day or two. I have a lot of other stuff to handle right now.

Sorry all, but it has me at wits end with stupid issues.

PS: I am going to TRY to upload the reports for the website at least, although you won't be able to make any changes until I resolve all the other issues and get everyone the file.

I'm not technically savvy but I'll put in the effort to call whoever needs to be called and try. Is website not working either or have u not tried yet?

I'm not technically savvy but I'll put in the effort to call whoever needs to be called and try. Is website not working either or have u not tried yet?

Nevermind 10:15 and I got nothing I've lost hope!!! Hopefully tommorow it magically works:)