BSL Update: ALDS/NLDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is ready

Export deadline for Championship series is Saturday at 2:00 PM Central time

ALCS:
Oakland vs Texas

NLCS
Cincy vs Milwaukee

How bad was the Padres/Brewers series?

Kept it close, impressive really:)

Game 1...4-3 Brewers

Game 2...6-4 Brewers

Game 3....4-2 Padres

Game 4...2-1 Brewers in 11 innings. Padres only had 2 hits.

Interesting note--the Padres bullpen only gave up one run the entire series, for a loss in the 11th inning of that last game.

Ouch! 2nd year in a row getting the "early playoff boot" just glad to make it in back to back years.

Looking forward to next year same solid,young team.

Good luck to the rest of the remaining teams in the playoffs.

Lose nearly $17m and the #2 pick in the draft -- double ouch!!! Next year can't possibly turn out this bad!!

Good luck to the playoff teams!!

Brewers exported. Great series San Diego! Very Hotly contested.
Good luck to Eric and the Reds...it will take a great effort to get past the Reds. Either way, The Central will be represented in the WS!

Thanks Nick!

Toronto's owner is angry!!!

But this manager is very happy!!!!

Both my AA and AAA farm teams were Minor league World Series Champions!!

Good job rookies, look forward to your MLB debuts!!

Good Luck A's, Rangers, Reds, and Brewers!!!

Not the best season for the Red Sox... way too many injuries to key players. But did manage to get nearly 20mil built up in my reserve fund. Increased gate and merchandise revenue.

Looking forward to next season, maybe the injury bug will pass over me.

Brewers exported. Great series San Diego! Very Hotly contested.
Good luck to Eric and the Reds...it will take a great effort to get past the Reds. Either way, The Central will be represented in the WS!

Thanks Nick!

Yes, it should be a good NLCS. I'm hoping my playoff experience from last year will help - that's the only thing I can think of that might be to my advantage! Good luck,

Eric