BSL Update: End Of 2009 Reg Season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 10/6/09

Export deadline for playoffs is Saturday at 2:00 PM central Time

Alas...The Cubbies last full sim really killed them and we did not make the playoffs, I know you are all crushed to hear that news :D

Playoff Matchups!

KC vs. Tampa
Texas vs. Toronto

Cincy vs. NY Mets
Nats vs. Colorado

Congrats to the teams that made the playoffs!

Congrats to all those that made the playoffs! Morneau had a killer year but aside from that, I'm glad this season is over. Looking forward to a better one next year.

Steph

LAA is all set

Congrats to all the teams who made the playoffs..Come on Texas bring another championship home to the A.L West

..The Yankees are on the clock << that's really odd to say for some reason

Texas Exported!
Slav,
I sent you a text message regarding an accidental roster move plmk if we are good to go! Other than that I look forward to an epic playoff series with Toronto! Go Rangers!!!

Twins are good and hoping to win the AAA Championship against the Giants! Either way, it was a great season for my prospects and there will be some big names jumping into the majors for my Twins in 2010! Good luck to the teams in the playoffs! May the best team win! James, good luck in our AAA championship series! How is that for making some progress this season?

Texas Exported!
Slav,
I sent you a text message regarding an accidental roster move plmk if we are good to go! Other than that I look forward to an epic playoff series with Toronto! Go Rangers!!!

Blue Jays exported...

Should be another great series with the Rangers!!! Good Luck....

AA New Hampshire Fisher Cats in AA Championship and have a 2-0 series lead.. Go Cats!!!

Got to be the coaching........

League File is Ready

Game Date is 10/6/09

Export deadline for playoffs is Saturday at 2:00 PM central Time

Alas...The Cubbies last full sim really killed them and we did not make the playoffs, I know you are all crushed to hear that news :D

Playoff Matchups!

KC vs. Tampa
Texas vs. Toronto

Cincy vs. NY Mets
Nats vs. Colorado

Congrats to the teams that made the playoffs!

Cards back to back seasons of .500 ball! 81-81. Can't believe as far back below .500 I was that I turned it around to make my owner happy! Not what I had in store starting off the year but my Cards showed me something going on a bit of a hot streak. Matt Beisle signed couple sims ago for a mil this year with a team option for next pitched in 4 starts as a #5 SP and put up a 4-0 record with a 3. something era nice.

I managed to make the owner happy with a winning season (82-80) after bringing up the celler the prior two years. Called up my 2008 1st RD pick SP after I lost Wainwright mid-year and tn a second SP later, he went 9-3 in 14 games with a 2.65 ERA. Had my 2007 7th RD pick destroy AAA pitching as I resisted calling him up early. .357 BA, 48 HR, 169 RBI. My Rule 5 draftee got a bump in rating early in the year and while he had a low batting average he hit 20 HRs and agreed to sign a 10 year deal for $21m, not bad to lock up a 5 star guy who plays all the infield positions.

Seriously I'm in the labor room as we speak
With my wife. This year the mets are not going out 1st round.

Mike wins the award!!!! A BSL check in, while your wife is in the delivery
room... I would have gotten slapped upside the head for doing a silly thing like that!!! LOL... Congrats Mike!! Keep us updated... Kendall

Mike wins the award!!!! A BSL check in, while your wife is in the delivery
room... I would have gotten slapped upside the head for doing a silly thing like that!!! LOL... Congrats Mike!! Keep us updated... Kendall

Just stay out of arms reach and he'll be fine. Call me when he's cutting the cord with one hand, setting his playoff roster with the other. THAT takes guts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back