BSL Update: End Of Reg Season 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Giants checking in then I'm out for 3 1/2 weeks as I do another cruise as well as some travel to family and friends, and also a business conference in DC toward the end. Started the year horribly and turned it around including a 20-8 September.

The killer for me this year was a lack of a reliable 4th outfielder for the injuries I had. 145 game player Zhu hit just .106 and was 30 runs under replacement player, a minus 1.7 WAR! A horrible player who was EXTREMELY POPULAR here in SF and VERY POPULAR everywhere else. I am going to take a big hit when I let him go free agent, but anyone needing to put butts in the seats and can have him as defensive 5th OF can get some fan interest cheap this offseason.

Last edited:
Another season in the books. Looks like I can only go up from here! I do have some good young talent but pitching is my short pole in the tent. My prospects need to develop a little quicker ;)