BSL Update: Free Agency Round 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is READY.

See if you have had any response to your offers:

Deadline for tomorrows Export is 2:00 PM central time, I will sim to 12/1/07 Which will lead us to the rule 5 Draft on Sunday evening.

I like the fact you can go into the 'offseason center' from the menu and see which teams are pitching offers to the 'top 25' players available.

What time on Sunday, Nick? I work until 4pm EST.

Steph

I Initially Set the time for 6 PM central, I will have to go back and check, But I will probably have to push that back until 7-7:30 ish

I will make a full post tomorrow, I am sorrry for switching things up last minute, But I have a delivery I need to do on Sunday and Its gonna keep me away on Sunday longer than I had originally planned based on my customers schedule.

I will know the exacts tomorrow morning.

Can we make sure people know the deadline for placing potential Rule 5 Draftees on their secondary roster? I'm trying to plan ahead since I am going to be gone much of the weekend and there are some tasty choices that still haven't been protected on teams that clearly have roster space.

I Initially Set the time for 6 PM central, I will have to go back and check, But I will probably have to push that back until 7-7:30 ish

I will make a full post tomorrow, I am sorrry for switching things up last minute, But I have a delivery I need to do on Sunday and Its gonna keep me away on Sunday longer than I had originally planned based on my customers schedule.

I will know the exacts tomorrow morning.

No worries Nick, just wanted to make sure I could make it. Thanks :)

Steph

how do we find which players on other teams minor league rosters are rule-5 eligible? i cannot find any list nor does their status show-up on team rosters. help, anyone! thanks!

how do we find which players on other teams minor league rosters are rule-5 eligible? i cannot find any list nor does their status show-up on team rosters. help, anyone! thanks!

Anyone who has a # by their name is eligible if not put on their own 40 man roster. In order to participate in the draft you have to have a clear spot on your own 40 man roster and the player must stay on your ML team all year or be waived. These players can be traded they just have the same restrictions for other teams.

Orioles have exported.

The few big offers I have made, the players response was "Toronto has made a pretty decent offer" = bad enough I have to battle, but within the same division?

Todd