BSL Update: Opening Day 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 4/14/10

Had to make changes to Boston, Oakland, and San Diegos Rosters.

Export Deadline is Monday at 2:00 PM Central Time.

Angels started off the year defeating the Twins 13-1 with newly acquired SP Derek Lowe pitching a 5 hit complete game.......then they realized they were the Angels and proceeded to lose 7 in a row at home and giving up 80 runs in the process.

LAA is all set.

Blue Jays exported Lost SP DeLamare for the season, but glad to see rookie 1B/3B
Durango is off to a hot start... Glad to see that the future FA Drew/Ortiz are off to
good starts, both are still available..

Braves 3-4 but so far attendance is up so that along with some expiring contracts will hopefully help financially.

I am out for the night and didn't have time to start the website upload. I will start it as soon as I get home. Could be around 3 am. Might be around 10 am. I'm not sure exactly what's gonna happen tonight.

oh did I mention the Marlins started 8-0? Oh, I did in the previous post?? oh, ok... yea we're pretty stoked! :)

Tigers went 5-3 in a rebuilding year and swept the Royals in the opening series. Had a couple of injuries but hopefully my reserves can pick up the slack. Spent a TON of time going over stats, splits and flipping coins in regards to my players with their settings and the line-ups. So when you do that and have injuries you spend a lot of time fixing things, only to have to fix them again when they come off the DL--seriously love this game!:D

Owner is only looking for a .500 season from me:)

Tigers went 5-3 in a rebuilding year and swept the Royals in the opening series. Had a couple of injuries but hopefully my reserves can pick up the slack. Spent a TON of time going over stats, splits and flipping coins in regards to my players with their settings and the line-ups. So when you do that and have injuries you spend a lot of time fixing things, only to have to fix them again when they come off the DL--seriously love this game!:D

Owner is only looking for a .500 season from me:)

I hear ya on that. My owner said the same thing. After last year he said WIN NOW!!! Guess he decided .500 ball was good enough ha just like the real life Pirates:)

Cards Exported! Ready for sim 2 hopefully a home stand will help! Atleast most losses are ny 1 run. Trying an experiment of CL Le Borgne being a SP may not last long.

Back