BSL Update: Pre Arb Game Date 11/19/07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am leaving the original Arbitration thread open, In case anyone needs to further discuss whats in there.

The LEAGUE FILE IS READY - no server issues today :D

Gold Glove, ROY, MVP, Manager of the year etc. have been announced.

This is your last chance to mess with your arbitration offers! Deadline for export is tomorrow at 2:00 PM central time. If you have an issue exporting your changes - PM me, Call ME, Text Me (218)-393-8718 But PLEASE everyone get in an export ( I still did not have exports from LAA, WAS, and PIT when I ran todays sim)

After tomorrows deadline I will be simming the arbitration hearings and into the first day of Free Agency, so when Tomorrows League file update is ready you will have your full financial outlook in front of you and you will be able to see all of teh Free Agents.

-Nick

I will update the website after tomorrows sim, I am not going to do it tonight

Last edited:
Pujols Won the NL MVP!!! I think that means I have to pay him a bonus!

And Eckstein won A Gold Glove at SS for me!

Last edited:
Nick,
I know your leaving the original arb up. Just wondering if this sim those offers where sent in. My Arb screen looks the same as last sim.

Thanks for any help,

Mike

Nick,
I know your leaving the original arb up. Just wondering if this sim those offers where sent in. My Arb screen looks the same as last sim.

Thanks for any help,

Mike

Whatever the arb screen looks like will be the final offers at the deadline tomorrow. It should look the same. This sim was a last chance effort to extend pending free agents and extend arb eligibles by buying out years. If the arb page for your team looks correct, just export the file w no changes

Angels and Indians The software is not showing your exports, please double check that you are exporting via FTP as there is no export shown for your teams, even hough you posted here that you have exported:

Currently missing the following teams for todays sim

Cleveland
LA Dodgers
La Angels
MN Twins
SF Giants
Wash Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.